Community Service | Arts and Culture | Education
RC360 Season 2, Episode 45
November 15, 2016
In this instalment of River City 360:
- As part of our Vital Signs Reports on the Arts throughout the month of November, Andrew Balfour, Artistic Director of Camerata Nova, joins us to discuss the vocal group's upcoming season of concerts.
- Jim Lapp, Executive Director of L'Arche Winnipeg, shares how L'Arche is making known the gifts of people with intellectual disabilities in Winnipeg.
- Find out all about how the Selkirk and District Community Foundation is helping Selkirk and surrounding communities as well as how it will be participating in this year's Endow Manitoba 24 Hour Giving Challenge. We'll speak to its Executive Director, Bev Clegg, to learn more.
- Robert Hamilton, Co-Director of the Indigenous Summer Math Camp at the University of Winnipeg's Wii Chiiwaakanak Learning Centre, joins us to talk about how the camp is helping participants improve their math and science skills.
- Karen Joseph, CEO of Reconciliation Canada and one of the keynote speakers at The Gathering, joins us to discuss the topic of reconciliation.
- And Noah Erenberg, Convener of Community News Commons, joins hosts Nolan Bicknell and Robert Zirk to discuss the latest stories written by citizen journalists on CNC.
Originally broadcast on 93.7 CJNU-FM on November 13, 2016.
| River City 360 is a project of The Winnipeg Foundation, in partnership with 93.7 CJNU FM.