RC360 Season 3, Episode 18
May 04, 2017
In this instalment of River City 360:
- Rick Frost, CEO of The Winnipeg Foundation, joins us to talk about Winnipeg’s Vital Signs® and the Vital Signs® survey that will be opening to the public starting today.
- Deborah Smith of Brokenhead Ojibway Nation speaks about the importance of land to the Indigenous identity at the Vital Conversation Bridging Divides, Shaping Futures.
- Then we’ll be joined by Kathryne Cardwell, Gift Planning Associate at The Winnipeg Foundation, to learn about Bequest 101, an informative session for people who are thinking about making a legacy gift to a cause they care about.
- We’ll also speak with Stephen Webb of the Canadian Association of Gift Planners, and he’ll tell us about the CAGP and the importance of planning for your future.
- And Noah Erenberg, Convener of Community News Commons, joins us to discuss the latest stories from citizen journalists at CNC.
Originally broadcast on 93.7 CJNU-FM on May 4, 2017.
| River City 360 is a project of The Winnipeg Foundation, in partnership with 93.7 CJNU FM.