donor & gift services: make a gift to the winnipeg foundation
Introducing the Emerging Leaders’ Fellowship
Fellowship helps post-secondary students gain experience and opportunity in the charitable sector.
All gifts are promptly acknowledged with an official receipt for income tax purposes.
Make a gift online at any time; click the button below:
Give In-person, by Mail or by Phone
For any gift please provide the following gift information
- Name and address as it should appear on the official tax receipt.
- Name of the endowment fund to which you are giving.
- If you are giving to multiple funds, specify the amount to be allocated to each fund.
- If a fund name is not provided, your gift will be added to the Foundation’s Community Building Fund.
- Phone number or email address where you can be contacted if there is a problem processing your gift.
To use your credit card, please call The Winnipeg Foundation at 204.944.9474 between 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday to Friday or visit the Foundation's secure, Online Donation site
To make a gift by cheque, please send cheques with gift information (above) to:
The Winnipeg Foundation
1350-One Lombard Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0X3
Automatic gifts with credit card
Recurring gifts can be made automatically with a credit card every month, quarter or year. If you would like to set up automatic gifts with your credit card, please contact our Donor Relations staff at 204.944.9474 (toll-free at 1.877.974.3631) or email email@example.com
The Winnipeg Foundation USA
The Winnipeg Foundation can accept gifts and provide tax receipts in U.S. funds. To make a gift in U.S. funds, please contact Finance staff at 204.944.9474 (toll-free at 1.877.974.3631) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about making a gift in U.S. funds, read Gifts to The Winnipeg Foundation USA
Copyright 2013 © The Winnipeg Foundation. All rights reserved. :: |
Copyright 2013 © The Winnipeg Foundation. All rights reserved.