donor & gift services: make a gift to the winnipeg foundation
Winnipeg Choir Sings Through Ninety Years
The Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir continues to share its joyful sound in our community.
All gifts are promptly acknowledged with an official receipt for income tax purposes.
Make a gift online at any time; click the button below:
Give In-person, by Mail or by Phone
For any gift please provide the following gift information
- Name and address as it should appear on the official tax receipt.
- Name of the endowment fund to which you are giving.
- If you are giving to multiple funds, specify the amount to be allocated to each fund.
- If a fund name is not provided, your gift will be added to the Foundation’s Community Building Fund.
- Phone number or email address where you can be contacted if there is a problem processing your gift.
To use your credit card, please call The Winnipeg Foundation at 204.944.9474 between 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday to Friday or visit the Foundation's secure, Online Donation site
To make a gift by cheque, please send cheques with gift information (above) to:
The Winnipeg Foundation
1350-One Lombard Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0X3
Automatic credit card or direct bank withdrawals
Regular withdrawals can be set up on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis to any endowment fund. If you are interested in arranging for automatic credit card or direct bank withdrawals, please contact our Donor Relations staff at 204.944.9474 or toll-free at 1.877.974.3631.
The Winnipeg Foundation USA
The Winnipeg Foundation can accept gifts and provide tax receipts in U.S. funds. To make a gift in U.S. funds, please contact Finance staff at 204.944.9474 or toll-free at 1.877.974.3631.
For more information about making a gift in U.S. funds, read Gifts to The Winnipeg Foundation USA
Copyright 2013 © The Winnipeg Foundation. All rights reserved. :: |
Copyright 2013 © The Winnipeg Foundation. All rights reserved.