donor & gift services: make a gift to the winnipeg foundation
CNC Fall Training Workshops
Learn the skills to share stories that are important to you and our community.
All gifts are promptly acknowledged with an official receipt for income tax purposes.
Make a gift online at any time; click the button below:
Give In-person, by Mail or by Phone
For any gift please provide the following gift information
- Name and address as it should appear on the official tax receipt.
- Name of the endowment fund to which you are giving.
- If you are giving to multiple funds, specify the amount to be allocated to each fund.
- If a fund name is not provided, your gift will be added to the Foundation’s Community Building Fund.
- Phone number or email address where you can be contacted if there is a problem processing your gift.
To use your credit card, please call The Winnipeg Foundation at 204.944.9474 between 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday to Friday or visit the Foundation's secure, Online Donation site
To make a gift by cheque, please send cheques with gift information (above) to:
The Winnipeg Foundation
1350-One Lombard Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0X3
Automatic gifts with credit card
Recurring gifts can be made automatically with a credit card every month, quarter or year. If you would like to set up automatic gifts with your credit card, please contact our Donor Relations staff at 204.944.9474 (toll-free at 1.877.974.3631) or email email@example.com
The Winnipeg Foundation USA
The Winnipeg Foundation can accept gifts and provide tax receipts in U.S. funds. To make a gift in U.S. funds, please contact Finance staff at 204.944.9474 (toll-free at 1.877.974.3631) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about making a gift in U.S. funds, read Gifts to The Winnipeg Foundation USA
Copyright 2014 © The Winnipeg Foundation. All rights reserved. :: | |
Copyright 2014 © The Winnipeg Foundation. All rights reserved.