- 1:55 – Foundation Feature (Environment and Animal Welfare): The Lake Winnipeg Indigenous Collective works collaboratively to preserve and protect the health of Lake Winnipeg.
- 8:53 – The Urban Retreats Garden Tour, Tea and Craft Sale showcases beautiful gardens in support of St. Matthews-Maryland Community Ministry.
- 17:01 – Road Trip visits the St. Boniface Museum.
- 30:55 – Winnipeg Impact Maker Junel Malapad is running to trash stigma on Garbage Hill.
- 39:05 – Highlights from this week’s Because & Effect podcast featuring Joan Blight, President and Managing Consultant of Strategic Philanthropy. Listen to the full episode and subscribe for a new episode each week.
BeCause Radio is produced by The Winnipeg Foundation in partnership with 93.7 CJNU-FM. Subscribe to the podcast or listen to more episodes at becauseradio.org.