- The Winnipeg Foundation recently held a Vital Conversation called Your Health: The Risks and Realities of Climate Change. In this episode, we’ll bring you conversations with each of the panelists from the event.
- Foundation Feature (Environment and Animal Welfare): Keynote speaker Kim Perrotta from the Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment joins us to talk about how climate change is affecting our physical and mental health
- Panelist Heather Mitchell from the Green Action Centre joins us to discuss her presentation at the Vital Conversation, climate change, and her work at the Green Action Centre.
- This week’s Winnipeg Impact Maker, the Farm Fresh Food Hub, practices sustainability through the South Osborne Farmers Market.
- And highlights from the Because & Effect podcast with panelist Dr. Ian Mauro from the Prairie Climate Centre.
More Stories Like This
Reconciliation Grant recipients reflect on the past three years
In January 2018, The Winnipeg Foundation announced an investment of $1 million in a one-time call for proposals for projects that support truth and re...