Organizational Development Grants is designed to help Winnipeg charitable organizations build their capacity for stability today and sustainability in the future.
- Organizational Development Grants are for registered charities that primarily benefit the citizens of Winnipeg.
- Your organization must have a Community Grants history with The Winnipeg Foundation in order to be eligible for an Organizational Development Grant.
- Your organization must have a registered charitable number from Canada Revenue Agency to apply for an Organizational Development Grant. (This number is required to access the online application form.)
- You may apply for one Organizational Development Grant per calendar year.
- Applying for an Organizational Development Grant does not preclude an organization from applying for a Community Grant or other Special Program grant in the same calendar year, but it must be for a different project.
Application Due Date
Want to update your saved application? Go to your Account