- 2:38 – Foundation Feature (Health, Wellness and Recreation): The Lifesaving Society of Manitoba shares how you can enjoy a safe and fun summer on or near the water.
- 13:37 – Motionball builds community, encourages teamwork, and raises funds in support of Special Olympics Manitoba through its Marathon of Sport event.
- 22:09 – Road Trip visits the Winkler Heritage Museum in Winkler, Manitoba.
- 30:40 – This week’s Winnipeg Impact Maker, FIT Communications is helping to empower girls through sport.
- 40:42 – Highlights from this week’s Because & Effect podcast featuring Lynne Skromeda, Executive Director of the Winnipeg Folk Festival. Listen to the full episode and subscribe for a new episode each week.
BeCause Radio is produced by The Winnipeg Foundation in partnership with 93.7 CJNU-FM. Subscribe to the podcast or listen to more episodes at becauseradio.org.