Scholarships and bursaries reward hard work, recognize need and support dreams. Investing in students through a Scholarship or Bursary Fund can demonstrate your own passion for education or celebrate a loved one. When you establish a scholarship or bursary, you define the award criteria according to your own values and priorities. Contact us to learn more!
Thank you to all our generous donors!
The following Scholarship Funds were created during our fiscal 2018 year (Oct. 1, 2017 to Sept. 30, 2018).
- John Gongos Bursary Fund
- Alexander Austin Worrell Bursary Fund
- Children of My Heart Fund
- Tina Fontaine Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Glen and Margaret Harrison Scholarship Fund
- Eric and Carol Johnson Scholarship Community Support Fund
- Eric and Carol Johnson Holy Names House of Peace Scholarship Fund
- Eric and Carol Johnson BGCW Scholarship Fund
- Keep Them In School Foundation – River East Transcona Scholarship Fund
- Lessard/Nichols Scholarship Fund
- Lions Club of Winnipeg Scholarship Fund
- LoisGer Memorial Fund
- McLean Rush Foundation Fund
- Mooney Family Bursary Fund
- Motor Vehicle Industry of Manitoba Scholarship – Joe and Geraldine Rewucki Scholarship Fund
- Order Sons of Italy Legacy Award Fund
- O’Reilly Urquhart Family “YCDI” Scholarship Fund
- Marjorie Rose Scholarship Fund
- Al Shell Legacy Scholarship Fund
- Allan Simpson Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Kevin Walters Memorial Scholarship Fund
Thank you notes from scholarship recipients:
This story is featured in the Summer 2019 issue of our Working Together magazine. Download or view the full issue on our Publications page.