Mail Disruption Notice
We value our relationship with you and are committed to keeping you informed about matters that may affect your connection with us.
Canada Post may experience a labour disruption as of July 2, 2016. Should this occur, here are some options for you to connect with us securely online:
- Make a gift - Select Make a Gift at the top of this website.
- Access your fund information - Select our donor portal – DonorFirst™ Login – at the top of this website.
At this time, paper tax receipts will not be mailed out but will be held at The Winnipeg Foundation’s office. If you would like your tax receipt sooner, you may…
- Pick up your receipt at The Foundation’s office (1350 – One Lombard Place).
- Request an electronic tax receipt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to visit our office or access email, we would be happy to make alternate arrangements. Call us directly at 204-944-9474 (toll free 1-877-974-3631).
We will continue to monitor updates from Canada Post before we resume sending receipts by mail. If you have any questions, please contact us at 204-944-9474 (toll free 1-877-974-3631) or email@example.com.