Paying Out Your Grant
Your grant will be paid out according to the process outlined in your grant award notification or as communicated by Foundation staff.
Grant Recognition Requirements
By recognizing the support of The Winnipeg Foundation and its donors, you are helping build the giving spirit in our community while promoting your project and organization. We require all grant recipients to acknowledge the support of The Winnipeg Foundation. There are a variety of options available to you to Recognize Your Grant [PDF]
If Problems Arise
If your agency is unable to complete your approved project, or if your plans or budget change, please contact the Community Grants Associate assigned to your file or call the Grants Team at 204-944-9474.
We require a final report when your project is complete. For all granting programs, a final report must be submitted before you apply for a new grant in that program.
For grants submitted through our original portal, please find the relevant reporting template below and submit your completed report by email. For grants submitted through our new portal, please submit your final report via SmartSimple.
Find your final report form here…
- Community Grants – Final Report Form [DOC]
- COVID-19 Stabilization Grants
NOTE: Please complete and submit the Final Report form based on the year your organization received its Stabilization Grant.
- Literacy for Life – Final Report Form [DOC]
- Multi-Year Community Grants (Program) – Final Report Form [DOC]
- Multi-Year Community Grants (Capacity) – Final Report Form [DOC]
- Nourishing Potential – Final Report Form [DOC]
- Organizational Development – Final Report Form [DOC]
- Professional Development – Final Report Form [DOC]